Monday, January 23, 2012

Moxi Fab Challenge: Map to your heart

I saw this challenge and let it simmer a while. Different card designs floated in my head. Some were too complex, others too simple. Then a card design came to me that felt just right. I finally sat down and made it. I think I am quite pleased with myself...hope you are too.

First: you can find more about the challenge here. I subscribe to Papercrafts magazine which is dedicated to handmade card creations. Their blog is called Moxi Fab World. The ideas and photos that are very inspiring. The map challenge seemed interesting, so here is my take on it.





(please pardon the little feet in the corner of the photo, it's my daughter L.o.V.E)

Supplies: heart die Stampin Up! sentiment stamp Unity, patterned paper Boarding Pass by October Afternoon , twine Walmart


Don't you love it when a good sentiment brings it all together? :)

2 comments:

  1. The little feet are the cutest compliment to this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wida! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...