Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tuesday Trigger Take 2

This is the part of the blog where people say..THIS IS MY SECOND POST OF THE DAY, so to see my earlier post scroll down, but really, you don't have to. For my explanation why, keep reading. 

What do you do when you don't like the card you made, but can't take it back because you already posted it?

You make ANOTHER one!

I just couldn't accept my previous card. The question is: do you post a card for the sake of posting, or because you want to make a deadline or because well, you made it, and so like your kids, you gotta love it? (just kidding).

How do you like the ambiance?  Pretty sweet hu? It was late, no light. 


 edited to add this picture which was taken in better light



Ok, I think I have done all the damage I can do to the blog for today. tomorrow can only get better.

Wida


5 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I love that big "g" stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wida! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card! That ribbon is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with the letter G! Is it garamond?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is lovely!! You have been on a creative overdrive lately!!AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...