Friday, December 6, 2013

CFC #122 and the Lorax!

trees 3 watermark







I will have to say that this Lawn Fawn set is probably my favorite Christmas set EVER! I love the possibilities. This is a stamped one layer card...kind of a big stretch for this gal who likes to put stuff on her card most of the time!




For this weeks Casual Fridays Challenge, the theme is:



Use a tree or trees.
1 week challenge, use your stash.

our sponsor:





And I know I promised a post a day for the month of November. I have failed miserably. I couldn't do it. I had to break my promise and I am really sorry. I don't know how those of you who are faithful bloggers do it.  It's a lot harder than it seems.

Trees remind me of one of my favorite movies: The Lorax and my favorite quote from the move...


20 comments:

  1. Ultra love this one layer wonder! Need this set! Love the Lorax...probably watch it everyday if not everyotherday cuz of Emma...she loves the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very fun set and perfect for this gorgeous trendy one-layer card! Gotta love Dr Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and full of whimsy...cute Lorax saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my good googly moogly. LOVE this. The trees are fab, but I think it's the yellow snow that makes it for me. (Don't eat it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Wida! I love your Suess quote, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card,Wida!! Love the trees and the twine!! I love Lorax too and the quote is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful row of pretty trees! love the snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how light and bright it is, perfect greens for the tree and love the twine too. So sweet! I could use more Wida, but I'm pretty sure so could your family, so I forgive you for breaking your promise. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Wida! Love that quote too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. One layer is really, really hard - but YOU have come up with a great one! I love all of the "dimension" in the different colored trees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful, Wida ... love all the different greens! Fab quote from the Lorax! Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely lovely - luv the little stars stamped in fellow! perfect! C

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is gorgeous.. I love how you stamped the trees.. love the shades of green and the added yellow.. great combo...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...